An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Cyanocobalamin market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 28, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The global Cyanocobalamin Market is forecast to reach USD 210.4 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Cyanocobalamin drugs are used to treat and prevent the lack of vitamin B12 that may be caused by due to pernicious anemia, certain infections, diseases, or medications that reduce the level of Vitamin B12 absorbed from food; or a vegan diet.
An increase in the health consciousness among the consumers has boosted the demand for veganism, which has boosted the demand for vegan food among the population. A significant increase in the vegan population has increased the deficiency of certain vitamins, such as Vitamin B12. The deficiency of vitamin B12 in pure vegan products is driving the demand for the product. Cyanocobalamin is the synthetic form of vitamin B12.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Cyanocobalamin. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To get this report with detailed market information, tables, charts, graphs, etc., reach us here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2702
Key participants Apotheca Inc., Merck KGaA, Charkit Chemical Company LLC, Johnlee Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd., American Regent, Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Chemkart, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Sanofi-Aventis, and Pfizer, among others.
A deficiency in the key vitamin can cause severe symptoms, including nerve damage, fatigue, neurological problems, and digestive issues, like depression and memory loss. Therefore, many people turn to vitamin B12 supplements to help meet their needs and prevent a deficiency.
Rapid urbanization and a rise in disposable income coupled with an increase in awareness regarding health issues are the factors driving the market growth during the forecast period. Rising prevalence of depression, paranoia, and memory loss is also propelling the demand for Vitamin B12. Favorable outlook towards medical nutrition will also drive the demand for the Cyanocobalamin.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Cyanocobalamin market on the basis of grade, form, end-use, distribution channel, and region:
Grade Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Food Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
Form Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Food Industry
• Dietary Supplements
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2027)
• Online Retailing
• Store-based Retailing
Ask for available discounts on this report by reaching out to us at @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2702
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• In the food and beverage industry, Cyanocobalamin is used to fortify in various food and beverage products as it is tasteless and odorless, and does not impact the previous taste and odor of the food products. The demand for a fortified food product is rising in the food and beverage sector owing to rise in health awareness among the population.
• Tablet is the most commonly used type of Cyanocobalamin supplement due to the cost-effectiveness and easy packaging techniques. Tablets are highly preferred by consumers owing to their easy material packing and extended shelf life.
• Food grade materials are either safe for human consumption or it fine to come into direct contact with food products. Food contact surfaces are made of food-safe materials that are designed to withstand the environment in which they will be used. This includes exposure to sanitizing agents, cleaning compounds, and cleaning procedures.
• Growing awareness about the significance of a healthy diet in countries such as India and China is expected to drive the market in the region. The upcoming retail sector in emerging nations such as Indonesia, Malaysia, China, and India are propelling the market in the region. Support from the government to promote development initiatives is also expected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
• The primary driver for the online retailing of the Cyanocobalamin market is the better online education and targeted marketing. This has increased the ease and comfort of consumers buying online. Online sites are dedicated to products appropriate for the 50+ demographic to shop for by need. Many sites now have live chat options to instantly help out the customers with their specific questions.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/cyanocobalamin-market
The research report by Reports and Data analyzes and forecasts the growth of the Cyanocobalamin Market at the global and regional levels. The market has been projected in terms of volume and price for the forecast period. The report also sheds light on the various opportunities within the market.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88959390