An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Confectionery Processing Equipment Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 18, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Confectionery Processing Equipment Market was valued at USD 4.68 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 7.83 Billion by year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.6%. The food and beverages industry is expanding across the globe and with rising disposable incomes, there is a surge in the demand for confectionery products, that are comparatively costlier than the regular food items. Upcoming trends and changing customer preferences have to be addressed while producing the confectionery processing equipment. The globalization of food industry and resultant customer accessibility to various international varieties of confectionery items significantly affect the demand for sophisticated confectionery processing equipment. Increase in demand for sugar-free and organic confectionery products are another driving factor behind the lucrative growth opportunities in the market.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Confectionery Processing Equipment Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free sample report with revised and up-to-date graphs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1731
Key players Like Robert Bosch GmbH, BÜHLER Group, John Bean Technologies Corporation, Aasted ApS, Alfa Laval, Tanis Confectionery, Baker Perkins Ltd., Sollich KG, Heat and Control Inc., Rieckermann GmbH
Despite a favourable market scenario, the rising occurrence of diabetes in both the elderly and middle-aged population segments, and a rising awareness about the ill effects of regular sugar consumption will pose a threat to the market growth of confectionery processing equipment.
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Confectionery Processing Equipment market on the basis of type, mode of operation, application, and region:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Thermal Equipment
• Extrusion Equipment
• Mixers, Blenders, and Cutters
• Cooling Equipment
• Coating Equipment
• Other Equipment
Mode of Operation (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Soft Confectionery
• Hard Candies
• Chewing Gums
• Gummies & Jellies
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
To buy this report at discounts, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1731
Further key findings from the report suggest-
• By type, extrusion equipment holds the most prominent share in the confectionery processing equipment market. This is because extrusion is a very basic and useful process for these products. The equipment has been improved over many years to produce continuous ropes for various candy products, customize the product shapes as per customer preference, and many other such purposes.
• By application, the soft confectionery segment holds the largest market share due to a heavy consumer demand. The segment has witnessed many improvements in its production methods over the years to overcome problems such as gelatin degradation, and will remain the largest application of confectionery processing equipment in the years to come.
• Sustainable industry practices are trending in this market. Mars – which makes Snickers, Twix, and M&Ms has announced an investment of $1 billion over the coming years that will be specifically focused on renewable food sourcing and renewable farming practices.
• The confectionery processing equipment market is projected to grow the most in the Asia Pacific region due to rise in consumer disposable incomes, increased spending on confectionery products and a sharper focus on sophisticated confectionery processing technologies.
• Companies are rapidly competing on product innovations. Aasted, a leader in chocolate, bakery and confectionery products, launched a new technique for the tempering of chocolate called StellaNova. The technology promises the best form of tempering for confectionery products.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/confectionery-processing-equipment-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88964194