Orbis Research Present’s “Strategic Focus Report-Cloud Computing” magnify the decision making potentiality and helps to create an effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Dallas, United States – February 15, 2018 —
This strategic focus report analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the Cloud Computing Market. The report outlines the evolution of cloud computing technologies, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in the cloud computing segment.
Click Here To Get Request a Sample @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/170213
– The emergence of big data platforms such as Hadoop and NoSQL, as well as the need to perform high processing operations involving machine learning and predictive analytics, hybrid cloud appears to be the best option for enterprises.
– Containers as a service (CaaS) is emerging as the enhanced version of the platform as a service (PaaS) offerings, as PaaS services are becoming increasingly more commoditized by the day, making it difficult for vendors to create any differentiation.
– The growing demand for disaster recovery services in the cloud environment has persuaded IT vendors to develop innovative cloud solutions while keeping disaster recovery and business continuity as the central theme, which are now being termed as disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS).
Strategic Focus Report – Cloud computing analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the cloud computing market. The report outlines the evolution of cloud computing, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents view of the revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises’ investment priorities in cloud computing. This product covers the latest trends in the cloud computing market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the cloud computing domain.
Have a Query, Talk To Our Expert @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/170213
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
– The latest trends impacting the cloud computing market.
– The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the cloud computing market.
– The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of cloud computing.
– Identification of the top ICT vendors in the cloud computing market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
– The primary findings from view of revenue opportunities in the cloud computing market through to 2020, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
– An identification of enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to cloud computing.
Reasons To Buy
– Understand the cloud computing landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the cloud computing segment.
– Comprehend the cloud computing vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the cloud computing market to gain a competitive advantage.
– Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the cloud computing market from 2015 to 2020, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
– Understand how organization’s cloud computing requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817; +912064101019
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is published on Reuters.