Increasing demand for infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) services especially, in the BFSI & E-commerce enterprises, coupled with high investment in R&D of business process-as-a-service (BPaaS), is fueling the market growth.
New York City, United States – May 19, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The research study recently published by Reports and Data titled ‘Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) Market 2020 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type, Application, and Forecast to 2026’ gives an in-depth assessment of the industry and provides information relating to manufacturers, vendors, suppliers, drivers, constraints, and industry opportunities. This study also encompasses a brief profile of the leading companies in the industry, highlighting the expansion strategies adopted by them, product launches, and current developments. The predictions given in the report have been deduced by relying on proven research methodologies and assumptions. Additionally, the Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) Market Report creates an exhaustive database of analysis and information for every aspect of the market, including SWOT analysis and CAGR during the forecast years, regional analysis, technology, product types, end-users, and applications.
This report covers the current COVID-19 effects on the economy. This outbreak has brought along drastic changes in world economic situations. The current scenario of the ever-evolving business sector and present and future appraisal of the effects are covered in the report as well.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2592
Companies considered and profiled in this market study
Microsoft Corporation, Tata Consultancy Service, HCL Technologies, Genpact, Accenture plc, Wipro, IBM Corporation, Oracle, Concentrix, and Infosys BPM.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global business process-as-a-service (BPaaS) market on the basis of the business application, component, organization size, end-use industries, and region:
Business Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Human Resourcing
• Sales & Marketing
• Finance Management
• IT & Logistics
• Operation Management
• Support & Service
Component Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
• Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
• Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• Large Enterprises
End-Use Industries Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2016-2026)
• IT & Telecommunication
• Retail & E-commerce
• Government & Public Sectors
• Transportation & Logistics
• Healthcare Sectors
• Manufacturing Industries
Buy Your Copy Now (Customized report delivered as per your specific requirement) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2592
Further key findings from the report suggest
• Large enterprises would continue dominating the market during the forecast period by getting engaged in several projects which would require services on the financial and technical process. Employing in the backend operation would include extra workforce and unnecessary R&D cost and times. The growth rate for the large enterprise is forecasted to be 12.0% throughout the period 2019 – 2026.
• Finance management services sub-segment had a market share of 24.4% and would grow at a CAGR of 13.2% in the forecast period. The BPaaS finance services are purchased by the BFSI solutions and other vendors to deal with operations such as payment security, investment banking, accountancy support, and others.
• Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) is expected to reach a market share of 34.4% by 2026, having grown at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period. The internet-based service delivery of underlying network infrastructure such as physical computing resources, data partitioning, scaling, security services, and others are propelling market demand.
• North America is leading the global market, with 37.6% of market possession in 2018 and would continue dominating the global market with a CAGR of 12.7% during the forecast period. The United States holds the highest market share amongst all the countries worldwide.
• Europe would reach a market share of 25.7% by 2026, having grown at a CAGR of 10.2% in the forecast period. The United Kingdom and France have some of the valuable market players in this region.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
Read the full Research Report along with a table of contents, facts and figures, charts, graphs, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/business-process-as-a-service-bpaas-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88958215