An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Breast Biopsy Device market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – June 2, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The recent study of reports and data suggests that the Breast Biopsy Device Market is expected to attain a market value of USD 1.37 Billion by the end the forecast frame registering a CAGR of 11.0%. Breast Biopsy refers to a diagnostic procedure to determine whether a small sample removed from the breast tissue is cancerous. It is regarded as the most effective methods for cancer diagnosis. It is found that about 70-80% of the biopsies are negative of cancer, but may diagnose conditions that are predispose to mammary carcinoma. Breast biopsy is recommended when a person is facing symptoms like a breast lump, sore breast, breast dimpling, peel appearance to breast and nipple discharge etc. The invasive surgical methods for breast biopsy has been found to be disadvantageous as it is painful and the patient will have to bear the psychological stress of false positive referrals.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Breast Biopsy Device Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
To request a FREE sample or speak to an expert before you buy the report, click on the link below@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2022
Key Players Like Becton, Dickinson and Company, C.R. Bard, Inc., Devicor Medical Products Inc., Hologic Inc., Argon Medical Devices, Cook Medical Incorporated, Encapsule Medical Devices LLC, Planmed OY, and Ethicon Endo Surgery (Johnson and Johnson)
The increasing vulnerability of women to mammary carcinoma in all the economies, along with the awareness drives and screenings conducted in favor of women have propelled the demand side of the breast biopsy market. The extensive and exhaustive research environment acts as an impetus to the market which has aided in evolving more accurate and minimally invasive methods for the early diagnosis of mammary carcinoma. The governments have also worked towards building a continuous and comprehensive environment for cancer research which has fueled the growth of these diagnostic devices.
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2016 to 2026. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Breast Biopsy market on the basis of Type, product, guidance, end use and regional outlook
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Needle Breast Biopsy
o Vacuum Assisted Surgery
o Core needle Biopsy
o Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Biopsy Needles
• Biopsy Tables
• Guidance Systems
• Localization Wires
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
• Diagnostic Clinic
To buy this report on the Breast Biopsy Device Market, click here@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2022
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further Key Finding from the report
• The mammary carcinoma is found to be the most common invasive cancer among women and affects women in both developed and developing countries. Hence the target consumers for breast biopsy is women above the age of 40. The growing awareness of breast cancer has fueled the demand for this market
• The American Cancer society has confirmed that there has been a decline in deaths caused by breast cancer reason being that cancer have been detected earlier through mammography, making it the most effective screening method
• Thermography was popularized as it was a method to produce infrared images of head and blood flow near the surface of the body, but it was found that it lacked the ability to detect cancer at the early stage
• Currently the vacuum assisted breast biopsy has dominated over the market and is the fastest growing segment as it overcomes the drawbacks of the conventional needle based methods which is inherently characterized with inaccuracy.
• As far as end users are concerned, hospitals are the second largest market share holder. This can be attributed to the availability of highly skilled personnel and favorable reimbursements
• Ultra sound breast biopsy is considered to be the fastest growing as far as guidance of imaging is concerned. This is due to the accuracy in imaging and the lack of discomfort occurred during biopsy being non-invasive
Browse the full report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/breast-biopsy-device-market
The research report by Reports and Data analyzes and forecasts the growth of the Breast Biopsy Device Market at the global and regional levels. The market has been projected in terms of volume and price for the forecast period. The report also sheds light on the various opportunities within the market.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88960154