BizInsure serves an extensive array of business, offering solutions as well as putting them to work for their customers to enhance productivity and performance.
March 15, 2019 —
BizInsure, a reliable insurance agency based in Australia, is happy to announce the expansion of their services by offering commercial insurance for small businesses and companies.
Running a business or company comes with risks. A worker can get injured on the workplace, a natural disaster can destroy property, or a customer can file a suit like a breach of contract. For those and other essential reasons, it’s essential to keep the assets safe, both personal and business. One essential and most excellent way to do that is to ensure the business, and its owners are insured adequately. At BizInsure, they encourage courage through offering commercial insurance to small businesses which are tailored to the business, so business owners get the whole thing they need and nothing they don’t.
Due to the well-established connections of this insurance company with the best business insurers in the country, BizInsure prides itself on being able to secure the most excellent policy for small companies, and the quickest small business insurance could ask for, with policies secured. The company can provide commercial insurance including workers compensation and general liability insurance. All are offered with a thorough certificate of insurance as proof of insurance coverage.
BizInsure serves an extensive array of business, offering solutions as well as putting them to work for their customers to enhance productivity and performance. BizInsure offers various kinds of insurance coverage for small business such as:
• General Liability: Every business has to have liability insurance. The policy provides defense and damages if the workers cause or are suspected of having caused injury or damage to a property to a third party.
• Professional Liability: This covers damage stemming from professional services offered by the employer which didn’t have planned results.
• Business Owners Policy or BOP: This combines property insurance and general liability into one package.
• Workers Compensation: This is required by law and protects workers once they are injured in the workplace.
• Commercial Auto: This covers damaged property as well as medical expenses due to a car accident.
• Cyber Insurance: This covers damages due to cybersecurity breaches.
• Officers and Directors Insurance: This insurance protects officers and directors of a company against their actions which affect the operations and profitability of the business.
• Personal Automobile Insurance: An essential kind of insurance that covers all road vehicles like cars, motorcycles, trucks, etc.
• Personal Umbrella Insurance: This is an extension to an already existing insurance policy, and it covers further than a regular policy. This covers many types of claims like auto insurance.
BizInsure Now Covers Consultants
BizInsure now covers consultants, coaching and training professionals. It has increasiningly become important to have a Professional Liability policy, which protects professionals against damages related to their services, actions or recommendations. To find out more on or to just get consultants insurance online head over to BizInsure.
This news is published on Reuters.