An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Acesulfame Potassium Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, United States – May 16, 2020 /MarketersMedia/ —
The Global Acesulfame Potassium Market is forecast to reach USD 989.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The rising awareness about the role diet plays in the functioning of the health, growing experimentation with different types of diets like Paleo Diet, Keto diet, consideration of this sweetener as a keto-friendly sugar alternative as its every half-gram of serving contains only 0.5 g of net carbs and rising incidence rate of diabetes are some of the factors fostering the growth of the market. The approval of its use as a flavor enhancer and general-purpose sweetener by various agencies. Though various supporting market factors have been fostering the market growth, the COVID-19 pandemic may have a retarding impact on the growth of the sector, as China, one of the major supplier of the sweetener, has been under lockdown till 8th April, when a large number of manufacturing plants were not operational. It may result in supply chain issues like shortage and delay in supply.
This report covers the recent COVID-19 incidence and its impact on Acesulfame Potassium Market. The pandemic has widely affected the economic scenario. This study assesses the current landscape of the ever-evolving business sector and the present and future effects of COVID-19 on the market.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to understand our report before you purchase@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2932
Key participants include Merck KGaA, Suzhou Hope Technology Co. Ltd Spectrum Laboratory Products Inc, Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd, Anhui Jinhe Industrial Co. Ltd, Celanese Corporation, Vitasweet Co., Ltd, Jiangxi Beiyang Food Additive Co., Ltd, Fuerst Day Lawson Limited, and Zhejiang Sanhe Food Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
The underlying reason being increased awareness about the importance of controlling glucose level among diabetic patients, as an aftereffect of COVID-19, on the society. In an effort to look for patterns among COVID-19 positive patients, various studies have been conducted like the attempt made by China-Japan Friendship Hospital and Capital Medical University.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Acesulfame Potassium market according to Product Type, Grade, Application, and Region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Food grade
• Pharmaceutical grade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
• Food & beverage
• Personal care
Get this report at a special discounted price, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2932
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027)
• North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
Further key findings from the report suggest
• In context to Product Type, the Liquid segment is projected to witness a considerable growth rate of 4.7% during the forecast period. The growth of the pharmaceutical sector and elevating demand of various medications in liquid form due to its fast action and quick absorption would contribute to the growth rate witnessed by this segment as for manufacturing these medications; the sweetener would be preferred in liquid form.
• In regards to Grade, the Food grade is projected to hold more than 40.0% of the market in 2019. Traits of this artificial sweetener like heat stability, rapid solubility, ability of enhancing the flavor and approval for use in food & beverages in more than 100 countries have resulted in the high demand of this sweetener in food grade for manufacturing confectionery & bakery, beverages, dairy, processed food among various other food & beverage products.
• A study conducted on analyzing the antiglycation potential of this sweetener revealed the fact that it has the ability to minimize the formation of AGEs and Amadori products establishing its antiglycation potential. Such findings would support the expansion of the industry and open new ways of marketing the product on the part of the market players.
To read the full report now, with industry-wide coverage, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/acesulfame-potassium-market
Our in-house experts assist our clients with advice based on their proficiency in the market that helps them in creating a compendious database for the clients. Our team offers expert insights to clients to guide them through their business ventures. We put in rigorous efforts to keep our clientele satisfied and focus on fulfilling their demands to make sure that the end-product is what they desire. We excel in diverse fields of the market and with our services extending to competitive analysis, research and development analysis, and demand estimation among others, we can help you invest your funds in the most beneficial areas for research and development. You can rely on us to provide every significant detail you might need in your efforts to make your business flourish.
Name: John Watson
Email: Send Email
Organization: Reports And Data
Address: 40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City, NY 10005 United States
Release ID: 88957577