The Global Fog Networking Market 2018-2023 is growing due to growing requirements for quality inspection and surge in demand. Orbis Research aims to bring the best research material to its esteemed and scholarly clients looking for a complete and detailed analysis of market reports.
Dallas, United States – May 16, 2018 —
The global fog networking market is projected to register a CAGR of 64.1% over the forecast period of 2018-2023. The scope of the report includes insights on the solutions offered by the major players, including providers of hardware, software-based platform, services, and integration solutions. The regions included in this study are – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. The study also offers insights on various end users, such as healthcare, BFSI, retail, defense, etc. The organization size for fog networking has also been covered in the study.
Increasing Networked Devices to Drive the Demand for Fog Networking:
The push for smart cities and accompanied systems to achieve the same requires interconnected devices and connected cars, which lead to the evolution and adoption of IoT. The major driver for fog networking is the need to get information quickly at the fingertips of end users, which can lose its value if the information is not obtained at the early stage. This has led to the evolution of fog networking, as cloud computing does not serve this requirement.
Request For Sample of Fog Networking Market @ http://orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2128329
High Industry-based Demand to Obtain Maximum Benefit of Increased Computational Power at Enterprise End:
The enterprises that are into instant feedbacks and need to revert sooner to customers have been the early adopters of this technology. The technology utilizes cloud computing and offers its benefits with improved solutions. The industry has benefitted with the improved computational, storage, communication, and sensing capabilities of the installed devices, which have made fog computing a possibility and created a significant opportunity for fog networking.
Key Developments in the Market:
• November 2017 – Fog World Congress (FWC) 2017 was the inaugural conference for fog computing, bringing the global community, researchers, and leaders together, to learn about the impact of fog computing and networking. For instance, in the smart city of Barcelona, through IoT technology, the government is trying to provide the best possible services for its citizens, including unification of waste and transportation management, traffic data, and Wi-Fi access points.
Major Players :
ARM LIMITED, CISCO SYSTEMS INC., DELL NETWORKING, ERICSSON AB, HP DEVELOPMENT COMPANY, LP, IBM, INTEL CORP., LINKSYS (BELKIN INTERNATIONAL INC.), MICROSOFT CORP., NOKIA CORPORATION, QUALCOMM INCORPORATED, amongst others
Browse Complete Report Fog Networking Market with TOC @ http://orbisresearch.com/fog-networking-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Current and future global fog networking market outlook.
• Performance of the various segments of the market.
• Analyzing different perspectives of the market, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
• The segments and sub-segments expected to dominate the market.
• The regions expected to witness expedited growth during the forecast period.
• Latest developments, market shares. and strategies employed by the major market players.
• 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report:
• This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
Arm Holdings PLC, Cisco Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Ericsson Inc., HP Inc., IBM Corp, Intel Corp., Linksys Group Inc., Microsoft Corp., Nokia Corporation, Qualcomm Corporation
Major Points from TOC:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Fog Networking Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence – Company Profiles
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Global Fog Networking Market
Place Purchase Order for Fog Networking Market Report @ http://orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/2128329
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Name: Hector Costello
Organization: Orbis Research
Address: 4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600, Dallas, Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
This content is produced independently of Reuters Editorial News. For content inquiry, please contact email@example.com
This news is published on Reuters.